Are you passionate about delivering the best service you can to your clients?
Always looking to push yourself further in your marketing knowledge and skill?
Keen to grow with a fast growing company and flourish in the marketing industry?
At SV-Marketing we are looking to hire a Digital Marketing Executive to join our rapidly growing team.
SV-Marketing is a digital marketing agency located in Aylesford, Kent.
We may be a small team but we’ve got a pretty big bite, handling millions in advertising spend across multiple global brands and industries.
We’re all about providing the personalised care and outstanding service you get from a small agency, whilst delivering outstanding results expected from a global firm.
We don’t really care whether you work best at night or early morning, whether you work best in jeans or a 3 piece suit, whether you want to sit with your earphone in and zone out or break up your day with a game of pool… we’re all about making your work environment the best it can be for you to thrive and grow.
As an Account Executive you’ll be working within the Digital Marketing team to support the delivery and activity across all accounts, working closely with account managers and strategists to identify what changes need to be made to maximise campaign performance, working with copywriters to craft seductive ad copy and working with our creative team to design landing pages and images. As an account executive we want you to experience every facet of marketing to discover what you enjoy doing the most.
Main activities for this role are as follows:
- Interpreting data to understand where campaigns are falling short in order to maximise them
- PPC campaign creation using Google AdWords & Facebook Business Manager
- Collaborating across different departments to ensure congruency between campaigns and deadlines are met
- Pitching innovative online marketing tactics and ideas to help improve campaigns and catch the attention of the target audience
- Content creation for the website and social media platforms
- Assisting with copywriting, image creation and landing page building
Requirements for this role:
- No experience required as full training is provided
- A sense of humour – SV is known for its fun/quirky attitude
- Passion for marketing
- Good computer skills
- Great organisational skills
- Ability to think about the bigger picture
- A great attitude and outstanding work ethic
- Be proactive, not reactive
- Regular use of social media platforms
The role would suit someone with no previous marketing experience but has a great attitude and desire to learn as well as someone who has worked in the marketing industry before and is looking for a new challenge alongside an amazing team.
To apply please send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org